Transferts des pros 2023

Les annonces, les reportages et les classements, les transferts des pros
Répondre
Olivier44

Transferts des pros 2023

Message par Olivier44 »

Après avoir quitté l'année dernière GA Sails pour Severne Sails ( viewtopic.php?p=179360#p179360 ) Cedric Bordes quitte Tabou pour Severne Boards :

Severne Windsurfing : Cedric Bordes joins a growing host of racers to ride full Severne (boards and sails) on the racecourse for 2023 and beyond⚡️
Cedric will race on the PWA World Tour Windsurfing, as well as the AFF French circuit. Outside of events, you'll find him blasting along the southern French spots, testing gear, as well as, chasing winter storms.

Cedric says: "After nearly a lifetime with the same brand, I am embarking on a new era with the Severne brand, riding both Severne sails and boards. I am greeted by a large and greatly motivated team, both on and off the water, and that is what truly motivates me"
Welcome Cedric.
Olivier44

Re: Transferts des pros 2023

Message par Olivier44 »

S2Maui is excited to officially announce that Camille Juban's contract has been extended for the 2023 and 2024 seasons! After 4 successful seasons working together and Camille's outstanding 2022 results riding his #s2maui #Dragon #wavesails to 1st Place IWT Wave Tour #cloudbreak, Fiji, 2nd Place at the #alohaclassic and 3rd at PWA World Tour Windsurfing #caboverde it only made sense to continue on this great path! Aside from results, Camille's mellow but hardworking personality fits well with our philosphy. We are especially excited to see what can be accomplished on the new unified PWA World Tour Windsurfing/@IWT windsurfing tour, where Camille will be a serious threat for the top spot!
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Balz Müller sera équipé en full Severne en 2023 : https://www.severnesails.com/balz-radic ... l-severne/

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Daida Moreno signe chez Bruch Boards :

Daida: I am excited to be able to announce the start of a new professional stage with @bruchboards . I have known Dani Bruch for many years and we have shared countless trips and experiences, both in and out of the water. His surfing style and technique in the jumps have always been an inspiration, as has his fighting character, his work ethic and the ability to reconcile his professional dreams with his family. I cannot be more excited and grateful for the trust placed in me and for giving me the opportunity to continue growing as a windsurfer. The time has come, in my career, to go one step further and try to give back, to the sport that I love, something that I have been able to learn during the more than two decades that I have been competing at the highest level. I join the team with the aim of continuing to learn, hand in hand with one of the best shapers on the international scene, and sharing the avant-garde vision that Dani Bruch has about the human and inclusive values ​​that the windsurfing industry must recover.

Welcome to the family
Dani: “From Bruch Boards, we want to thank Daida for having opted for us, joining the team with maximum motivation and ready to participate in something big. Welcome to the family! We are looking forward to working together and starting to shape the many projects we have in mind. With the passion and positive energy that characterizes Bruch Boards, we are confident that soon we will be able to announce some of the surprises with which we intend to revolutionize the world of windsurfing. Stay tuned to our social networks and discover more details of this new adventure starring Daida Ruano Moreno and Bruch Boards”.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Nico Prien quitte Starboard :

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Sarah Hauser quitte S2Maui pour Goya :

Goya Windsurfing :
Big news! Welcome to the team @hauserlifestyle !
“It is our honor to welcome Sarah Hauser to our team. Many know Sarah for charging Ho'okipa with her contagious smile. Still, just a few of Sarah’s accomplishments include being the Guinness World Record holder for Largest Wave Windsurfed, 3x International Windsurfing Tour Champion, and 2x Aloha Classic Winner. But that is just what most of us windsurfers see. She is also a Certified Personal Trainer who trains no other than Braw, Adam Lewis, Keith, her husband Casey (sorry, she is taken), and many more professional athletes, co-founder of Women & Water and the Trashy Selfie Project, star of Girl on Wave, also a Software Engineer, currently re-coding and programming our custom factory ordering process. Her actions, accomplishments, and positive attitude inspire the pursuit of dreams, that everything is possible, and that you can do it while smiling.
Welcome to the team, Sarah. Thank you for raising the bar and inspiring everyone to bring their best forward.” - Francisco Goya
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Olivier44 a écrit : jeu. 2 févr. 2023 19:56 Nico Prien quitte Starboard :
Pour retourner chez JP Australia :

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Répondre