Code red 2009/2010 (noir et rouge)

Le quiver idéal et les rapports de tests
Répondre
Choubidou

Code red 2009/2010 (noir et rouge)

Message par Choubidou »

Bonjour,
Je cherche les reglages pour une code red 2009/2010 (noir rouge) et le retour d'experience sur ces voiles
5.4 (blue line 75% 400) / 6.2 Red line 100% 430).

Faut il utiliser les spacers ? J'ai des plis surla partie blanche du foureau !!! :scratch:
Olivier44

Re: Code red 2009/2010 (noir et rouge)

Message par Olivier44 »

J’ai déjà lu des échanges sur les forums à propos de l’ajout de spacers sur le modèle 2008.
Il y a avait même un ficher donné par les coureurs Severne donnant le nombre de spacers à ajouter sur chaque camber selon la surface de la voile.
Tu peux regarder ce topic sur les spacers pour la Code Red R3, voile utilisée par Remi Vila : http://www.star-board.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Est-ce que tu as navigué avec les voiles et est-ce que les cambers sautent au changement d’amure ?
Choubidou

Message par Choubidou »

Merci .
Les reglages 2008 ne sont a prioris pas les meme pour 2009...
Non les Cam ne bougent pas.
1 nav avec 5.4 CR 03 30-40 nd tres agreable et equilibré 1 nav en 6.2 CR03 15-25 nd grosse acceleration et profile tres stable, legere dans les mains.
Choubidou

Message par Choubidou »

voici une réponse à mes question de la part de severne sail....:

Dear Vincent
I believe you are talking about wrinkles within the ES Sleeve laminate within the sleeve itself. Due to the rotation of the sail where the sleeve is more stretched on the outside surface, there must be some “give” in the cloth to allow for this. The wrinkles also allow for the shape in the sail. Most wde sleeve sails will have a certain degree of this.

However; helping this may be to add a little more downhaul and the checking of the cam spacing. With the sail rotated towards the floor and lying down, push the back of the cam up from underneath. If it “pops” easily (softly) add a 2mm spacer and repeat the process.

Now we have some high profile team riders and technicians, we hope to increase the rigging and tuning information on the web site and in print media.

Thanks for your feedback, I hope this has helped your tuning.
Best regards,
Simon.

Simon Hurrey
Severne Sails Product Department
http://www.severnesails.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moi:
Hi, i finaly bought two code red 2009-2010: 5.4 and 6.2
For CR 6.2 i got the redl line 2008 430 but i can't get rid off strips on the withe mastleeve from second battten (from down) to 6th batten near the top of the sail. that is to say all along the withe part. I check on the cam to the spacer it apreas to be one on each cam.
There is no information on your treaming guide about how to rigg correctly the sail and the use of the spacers.
Could't you give me more informaions for perfect settings of this sails. Do you know any experienced user of this sail in France i can also ask ?
Répondre