Transferts des pros 2022

Les annonces, les reportages et les classements, les transferts des pros
Répondre
Olivier44

Transferts des pros 2022

Message par Olivier44 »

Tristan Algret chez North Sails avec Peter Bijl et Antoine Martin : https://youtu.be/VKX-6a0qVMU?t=1259
Olivier44

Re: Transferts des pros 2022

Message par Olivier44 »

Diony Guadagnino quitte AHD pour Tillo International.

Very honored and pleased to announce I will be signing with Tillo International windsurfing foil boards, wings and working very hard with the master Alex Morales on our new wave and slalom program which will be out soon! Tillo International and I share so much passion for the sport, so awesome to work together. I want to thank AHD Boards for so much support during the past 13 years since 2008! It was such a wonderful experience and most important life time friendship with Bruno André and the entire brand.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Bjorn Dunkerbeck de retour chez Starboard : https://www.planchemag.fr/2022/01/bjorn ... -starboard

"Après une petite pause de deux ans, Bjorn Dunkerbeck revient dans la Team Starboard. En 2008, Björn avait signé avec Starboard pour la première fois et avait remporté son dernier titre mondial PWA Slalom en 2011. Pour 2022, l’équipe Starboard semble ravis de signer Björn pour la deuxième fois."

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Adam Lewis (K-516) from UK – World Cup Pro and part of the Duotone development team – announced today that he will leave Fanatic and Duotone (former North Sails) after 8 years of collaboration. Adam lives in Maui and he definitely will have possible collaborations close to his home base. Good luck Adam!
Chris44

Message par Chris44 »

Olivier44 a écrit : mer. 5 janv. 2022 09:33 Adam Lewis (K-516) from UK – World Cup Pro and part of the Duotone development team – announced today that he will leave Fanatic and Duotone (former North Sails) after 8 years of collaboration. Adam lives in Maui and he definitely will have possible collaborations close to his home base. Good luck Adam!
Et est arrivé chez Goya
Sup : 2012
Wing : 2022
Windsurf : 1988
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Chris44 a écrit : ven. 7 janv. 2022 19:51
Olivier44 a écrit : mer. 5 janv. 2022 09:33 Adam Lewis (K-516) from UK – World Cup Pro and part of the Duotone development team – announced today that he will leave Fanatic and Duotone (former North Sails) after 8 years of collaboration. Adam lives in Maui and he definitely will have possible collaborations close to his home base. Good luck Adam!
Et est arrivé chez Goya
Goya Windsurfing. Welcome to the team, Adam! 2022 is starting off amazing.
There’s a natural harmony when you connect with like minded individuals that share the same values and goals.
That’s why bringing @adamlewis_wind onboard was such a natural choice for us.
Adam will be working across all of our Forward Maui gear in our Haiku, Maui Headquarters, from Goya Windsurfing to Quatro and KT Surfing.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Mateus Isaac quitte Starboard seulement 1 an après son arrivée :

The 2021 season was one of the most memorable in my life. It was an amazing time spent with one of the most amazing brands on the market.
Thank you @starboardwindsurfing for being an important part of my journey, and for supporting me. I'm extremely grateful.
My journey with Starboard comes to an end for now as I continue to chase my goals and start the next chapter in my journey.
I will soon make a very exciting announcement!
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Josep Pons a quitté I-99 Cesare Cantagalli Boards.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Camille Juban quitte Quatro!

"Every good story come to an end in life. Even if the friendship will always be there it’s time to say bye to a 16 years partnership with @quatromaui
Impossible to represent this in 10 photos or in couple words but one thing i can say; i couldn’t be here today without their continual support since the first day i met the team for my first junior aloha classic in 2005.
Huge thanks to all of you and the ones behind the scene too 🙏🏻
Futur is still bright, more news coming!!"
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Alex Grand-Guillot quitte Fanatic & Duotone pour Loftsails.

"Merci d’avoir cru en moi depuis le tout début il y a 8ans, de m'avoir accompagné et permis de lancer ma carrière !
Maintenant, nouveau chapitre avec des nouveaux sponsors et je suis vraiment impatient pour ce qui va arriver !! Restez connecté 😋
//
Thank you for believing in me since the very beginning 8 years ago, for accompanying me and allowing me to launch my career!
It's now time for a new chapter, with new sponsors and I'm really looking forward to what's to come! Stay tuned!"

"Super happy to finally announce my new sail sponsor, Loftsails ! Really excited about what's coming up with this new team 🙌"
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Cedric Bordes quitte GA Sails pour Severne Sails :

French powerhouse racer Cedric Bordes joins the Severne team 🇫🇷⚡️
With decades of experience in racing and intimate knowledge about all parts of windsurfing as a whole, Cedric adds a new dimension to the Severne brand; and will be riding the latest generation Severne Mach and HyperGlide on the racecourse in France and beyond.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Bruno Martini chez Neil Pryde et JP Australia :

Welcome Bruno Martini.
What an addition to the team - We're super stoked to have his talented rider, italian hero and Garda local on board to reinforce our amazing Racing team.
Bruno about his start in the NEILPRYDE WINDSURFING / JP AUSTRALIA & @neilpryde_waterwear family:
„I’m obviously feeling super happy and honored be part of the best brands in the word. It’s a huge step forward for me, to be in the same team where the greatest champions of all times are coming from.
I’m super motivated and feeling ready to show my potential soon, too.“
Together with NP and JP we will provide Bruno with the best tools possible to help him achieve his goals in this 22 season and beyond. We wish him all the best!
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Répondre