Transferts des pros 2021

Les annonces, les reportages et les classements, les transferts des pros
Olivier44

Transferts des pros 2021

Message par Olivier44 »

Nicolas Warembourg quitte NeilPryde :

Après 4 années sous les couleurs de la voilerie Neilpryde, je quitte le navire. Malgré une fin de collaboration qui me laisse un goût bien amer, j'aurai vécu de très bons moments. Deux Défi Wind au compteur et beaucoup de plaisir sur l'eau. Je tiens à remercier tout particulièrement l'ancienne équipe qui a cru en moi et m'a soutenu à chaque instant.
Olivier44

Re: Transferts des pros 2021

Message par Olivier44 »

Twan Verseput Ned-127 quitte Severne Sails pour Point-7 (et AV Boards) : https://point-7.com/2020/11/01/speed-tw ... l11AIvOIB4
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Bruno Martini quitte Future Fly Boards pour I-99 Cesare Cantagalli Boards :

I-99 Cesare Cantagalli Boards. We are proud and happy to announce that Bruno Martini ITA160 is back!
We wish him a successful 2021 together with his Squadra Corse slalom and foil/slalom boards!

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Nico Prien. After 5 years I‘m parting ways with JP AUSTRALIA. It’s been an amazing time and they’ve helped me tremendously to get where I am now. Big thanks to the whole team! There’s a full statement (and a 2,5min best of actionclip) on my YouTube Channel. What’s next? Good luck guessing, but I’m pretty sure no one of you will come up with the fully right answer. But good look 😄🤷‍♂️. Surely I will keep you updated. A big journey, quite literally, is ahead of me and I can’t wait to document and share it with you. Have a wonderful Start into 2021!!!

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Antoine Martin quitte lui aussi JP/Pryde après 13 ans de partenariat : http://u-ride.net/actualite/cremerie-an ... pryde.html
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Sebastian Koerdel GER220 quitte GA pour Severne :

After 8 years I will part ways with Gaastra.
I'm greatful for all the support I got and the priviledge to learn from those absolute legends in the team!
Thank you guys for everything and see you on tour this year.
CENSURE ... /?vh=e&d=n
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Thomas Goyard quitte FMX Racing :

💁‍♂️New year can means changes. Indeed, it’s time for me to thanks my sponsor FMX racing for the last 2 years partnership we had, so many memories and amazing results. A new chapter is coming for the future, I will tell you about it next week.
📖My story with FMX Racing : I was lucky to enter the team in April 2019, and I had a blast riding for this brand, with Finian Maynard boards, alongside Maciek Rutkowski, the first and major rider of FMX. We have been working together the best we could and as it was the very beginning of the brand, it was even more meaningful to me and great motivation.
2019 was a amazing year on many points, i entered the PWA scene and after few races, it appears that I was in clear position to chase the World title on the windfoil. The combination of the FMX Hyperion 184 and my phantom foil and sails was working incredibly good.
🏆🥇I even won the Costa Brava World Cup after an epic week of various style of racing on the windfoil. It was a dream for me as a kid, to win a PWA event. So proud and grateful the stars aligned. I also had so many bullets over the season, on many competitions that I won sometimes, in France or abroad.
🤙Great moments in tarifa for the photoshoots, development, getting to know personaly Finian and Maciek, that was also a very new thing for me and such good memories. I loved the professionalism and passion behind the project.
🙏So thank you FMX for all the vibes, the results, the story and the human behind the brand, I won’t forget and even if I am going to take another direction for the board sponsorship, I will follow the adventure of FMX closely. All the best and thanks again.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Yentel Caers B-16 quitte Point-7 et i-99 :

Last few years have been great! I specially want to thank POINT-7 for the amazing 4 years of support and development together, I have learned a lot from it. Also want to thank I-99 Cesare Cantagalli Boards for the last 2 years of great team work!
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Nico Prien rejoint Starboard :

https://windsurf.star-board.com/nico-pr ... LF4mHwxgSw
https://www.windsurfjournal.com/article ... JqtYER8x1A

"Nico is not only joining our riders Dream Team but will also take on a role as an assistant manager in our windsurfing department."

Chris44

Message par Chris44 »

THANK YOU GOLLITO!

After many years of great partnership your contract has ended end of December 2020 and with a heavy heart, our ways seperate from 2021. We have watched your success story from young age, followed your incredible talent and celebrated every single one of your nine PWA Freestyle World Champion titles with you. We would like to thank you for the great relationship we had all these years, and to wish you all the best for your future!

Special Thxs to Dr. Beat, the Paskowski Family, Tom Brendt and Yoli de Brendt and everyone else who was involved in Gollito´s success story!

:? :? :?
Sup : 2012
Wing : 2022
Windsurf : 1988
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Il quitte donc Fanatic et Duotone.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Après 7 ans de collaboration avec JP Australia, Amado Vrieswijk a rejoint le team Future Fly Boards.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Andy Bubble Chambers K540 a également quitté JP Australia et NeilPryde après 12 ans dans le team rider et 7 ans en tant que UK Brand Manager pour rejoindre Goya/Quatro/MFC.

Time to say goodbye to JP and NeilPryde... After 12 amazing years as a team rider and 7 as UK Brand Manager it’s time for me to move on and try something new... I want to say a MASSIVE THANKS to everyone at JP and NeilPryde for the support over the years. I have had some amazing times and will always have some great memories. I wish the brands and everyone involved all the best for the future. I’ve tried to put a collections of pics from all the years I was with the brands...

I am super happy to announce that I am joining the Goya/Quatro/MFC and KT family! I will be working with them as the UK Agent from the 1st of January and will be representing them in all competitions and demos across the UK. Absolutely loving the gear so far! Thank you to everyone for the positive messages and comments I’m really looking forward to a whole new chapter
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Les départ de JP : Nicolas Warembourg, Antoine Martin, Nico Prien, Amado Vrieswijk et Andy Bubble Chambers.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Marin Réaubourg dans le team Exocet-Original & XO Sails :

Exocet-Original. Bienvenue à Marin Réaubourg dans le team Exocet-Original & XO Sails ! Aussi doué en Windsurf qu'en Windfoil et Wingfoil, Marin repoussera les limites dans chaque discipline et nous fera partager ses sessions avec ses superbes vidéos dont il a le secret !
Welcome Dude !

Répondre