Transferts des pros 2020

Les annonces, les reportages et les classements, les transferts des pros
soul surfer

Re: Transferts des pros 2020

Message par soul surfer »

Olivier44 a écrit : sam. 4 janv. 2020 12:59
Olivier44 a écrit : mer. 1 janv. 2020 15:19 Ben Van Der Steen returns to Loftsails for 2020! Welcome back Ben!!!!!
Welcome back Ben.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Olivier44 a écrit : sam. 4 janv. 2020 18:36
Olivier44 a écrit : mer. 1 janv. 2020 19:55 Quentel Julien SXM 421. End of the year and also with @gunsails after one year collaboration. Now 2020 New Years new discipline SlalomFoil.
Julien Quentel quitte également Patrik Boards.

After 4year with @patrikwindsurf This is the end thanks for Patrik Karin and Tine. To help me to win two events PWA slalom and foil.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Olivier44 a écrit : sam. 4 janv. 2020 13:06 Delphine Cousin quitte Starboard : https://www.instagram.com/p/B60rEwnoGNK/

This new year bring some big changes in my windsurfing life as my partnership with @starboardwindsurfing board is now over after 6 years together and no less than 4 PWA World title won ! Thanks to them for the support !
Delphine Cousin. Happy to announce you with @Antoine Questel Fra-99 our collaboration with FMX Racing France for 2020 ! A new adventure begins and it was really important for us to sail with the same sponsors ! Thanks to Finian Maynard to trust in us and I am really motivate to give my best to keep my Foil and Slalom World Title for 2020 ! Already some good session with our new S2Maui Venom 2020 and FMX racing Invictus and Hyperion and I can tell you the combo is just perfect !
Get ready for a new PWA World Tour Windsurfing season !

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Antoine Questel Fra-99 *** Breaking news *** A new aventure will start for 2020 with @fmxracing ! Happy to be part of the team and it’s also a big motivation for me to work with Finian Maynard for his experience in the competition !!
The FMX Racing Boards have the feeling I am looking for competing at my best level !!!
Thanks also FMX Racing France to trust us for this new adventure with Delphine Cousin

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Justyna Sniady quitte Simmer : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Hnkj0HASb/

After 7 years on Simmer Sails and 5 years on Simmer Boards I am saying goodbye and thank you to the Simmer Style Team.
I have had many adventures and memorable moments on Simmer and I will be always grateful for all their support. It has been a privilege to sail with so many talented riders and on the great quality gear.
I have loved working with Ola Helenius who always took the time to listen to my feedback about the boards and with the whole team of passionate windsurfers that Simmer Team are.
I learned many new moves on Simmer BlackTips that are great for jumping giving so much control even for smaller riders like myself, allowing me to sail away even from no-handed and one-handed-one-footed backloops. I have taken Simmer gear with me all over the world and sailed some amazing places and it always worked great. The Flywave 72l is an absolutely amazing board - well done Ola and Marc and the entire R&D team.
During my time on Simmer I managed to get two Overall BWA Tour Championships, National Australian Title, remain an undefeated Polish Champion, Become Vice-Word Champion in PWA Indoor Jump, get my first ever PWA podium (2nd in PWA in Pozo), lead PWA Wave tour for the first time ever and step on the Overall PWA Wave Podium as well as do the highest jumps and ride the biggest waves of my life to date. This time together and memories will always be special to me and I am proud I could have been a part of this team.
I wish everyone at Simmer all the very best in the future!
Thank you for the awesome 7 years together!
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Miriam Rasmussen quitte Patrik Boards pour Starboard :

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Philip Köster, full Severne (départ de Starboard pour Severne boards) : https://www.severnesails.de/100-severne ... 1b5jzD0l5c

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Olivier44 a écrit : ven. 10 janv. 2020 08:36 Justyna Sniady quitte Simmer : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Hnkj0HASb/
Justyna Sniady chez Naish.

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

AV-Boards. It's official: we're super proud to announce that Bjorn Dunkerbeck joins AV Boards Team and during 2020 season will ride our beautiful AV-Boards shaped by Aurelio Verdi.

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

AV Boards. We're very proud to announce that style master Jacopo Testa joins AV Boards Team... we're pretty sure he will bring our "The Turn" freestyle boards to another level of freestyle. Welcome aboard Jacopo!

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Ben van der Steen Ned57 is back on Loftsails : The Interview : https://www.loftsails.com/blog/intervie ... -der-steen
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

PWA World Tour Windsurfing. Who’s Gone Where? A Comprehensive Roundup Of An Extremely Busy Transfer Period :

https://www.pwaworldtour.com/index.php? ... 5866cf31c5

Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Warembourg Nicolas. Fin de collaboration avec mon sponsor planches JP-australia. 4 saisons de travail et de passion commune oú je réalise parmi mes plus beaux résultats sportifs. Merci à toute l’équipe pour le soutient précieux durant toutes ces années.
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Olivier44 a écrit : mer. 29 janv. 2020 16:13 Warembourg Nicolas. Fin de collaboration avec mon sponsor planches JP-australia. 4 saisons de travail et de passion commune oú je réalise parmi mes plus beaux résultats sportifs. Merci à toute l’équipe pour le soutient précieux durant toutes ces années.
Nicolas Warembourg chez Patrik Boards : https://www.nicolas-warembourg.com/sponsors

" C’est un réel coup de cœur pour moi de naviguer sur les planches Patrik. J’étais déjà convaincu des programmes de vague et de freeride que mes stagiaires apprécient beaucoup durant mes clinics. Mais ça a été une révélation quand j’ai essayé les planches de slalom."
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

Nicolas Goyard Windsurfing. New year, new partnership ! I'll fully be sailing on @phantominternational gear this year ! Really happy to join this team !! 🔥🔥

Aaand I am the Phantom board designer ! I am really proud to be sailing on my own boards for 2020 ☺️ It was my wish since I began windsurfing, and now this dream became true !! Thanks Alex for trusting my design abilities 😇

Last news and not the least... I broke up my own foil speed record a few days ago... And did 36,44 knots on 2s ! 🔥 And 32,3 knots on the nautical mile ! Blasting !!

Répondre