Les transferts des pros 2009 et 2010

Les annonces, les reportages et les classements, les transferts des pros
Répondre
Olivier44

Re: Les transferts des pros : Martin Ten Hoeve chez Mistral

Message par Olivier44 »

Martin Ten Hoeve chez Mistral et Aeron :arrow: http://martintenhoeve.blogspot.com/

"I’m more than happy to announce I will sail on Mistral boards from now on..

For me the first sensation of windsurf all started on a Mistral windsurf board back in the beginning, I am really happy to continue this feeling once again on the Mistral boards..

With the warm outgoing character off Anders Bringdal I feel more than welcome to Family of Mistral.

Anders Brindal:
I am very happy to work with Martin. He is big time out of the normal size... but when sailing manage to use this to his advantage and has some amazing top to bottom connections on the waves with plenty of drive and pop...
His Back side 360 is also pretty mean... I will expect big things from him in the upcoming years. Watching him sail is a bit like watching Play station..... double click on left and hold in the punch button and voila, nice air taka....
He will be a great asset and works really well with Jonas, it will give Mistral a real edge as the boards will be tested though the extremes and by the riders who truly rip.

Photo Shoot,
Lanzarote island is amazing, the combination off mountain’s, green grass, rocks and beautiful blue water, this is really one off the better place’s for doing the photo shoot.
The main spot where we sail makes me think of a mirror image of Punta Preta..

The boards looks and feel really balanced, what the graphic design expressing show on land suits really on the water… The 86 shock feels really alive, It has a easy pleaning ability and feels really easy while pleaning and has a high end speed, once on the wave it’s fast, good bottum and top turn for a onshore Wave board..

Aeron will support me with the New V grip Booms and accessories.

With a nice start during the Fuerte wave classic, I feel ready to enter a new year of competition and continue to grow were I stopped last year…

Thanks to Roberto Signorelli for the Picture.

See You out there, Martin Ten Hoeve "
Olivier44

Re: Les transferts des pros : Manu Canepa chez RRD

Message par Olivier44 »

Manu Canepa a signé chez RRD.
Olivier44

Re: Les transferts des pros : Taty Frans chez Maui Ultra Fins

Message par Olivier44 »

Taty Frans chez Maui Ultra Fins : http://www.mauiultrafins.com/MUF7_engli ... Frans.html

It has been our mission all along to make the best fins possible and to work with the finest athletes around. Maui Ultra Fins is honored to include top Freestyler Taty Frans from Bonaire to our international team. Taty is more than impressed with our style fins and after training in Bonaire and Maui the last months he is using the fins on the first PWA event this year in Podersdorf, Lake Neusiedeler. To make his effort and expertise more meaningful he participates in further fin optimization in order to develop the best freestyle fins.
Taty won the PWA Sylt Freestyle event last year and wants to succesfully continue this year:

“Hi All,
Maui Ultra Fins, men what can I say.. these fins will ultramize your board no matter how bad your board felt when you had the other fins on them.
I knew this was the way to go, so the funny thing is that I was the one asking Maui Ultra Fins for support and they quickly had a positive answer.
To me being with in a selective team and also together with Philip Koester it just amazes me, I am grateful to be already working on a freestyle fin.
Thank Rick and Olaf.
Let's have a great year.”

Taty Frans NB-9"

BEN7

Re: Les transferts des pros : Josh Angulo chez Gun Sails

Message par BEN7 »

Pour info :
JOSH ANGULO JOINS GUN SAILS
Le champion du monde PWA Vagues signe chez GUN SAILS !

Josh Angulo: “It's good to be home with Gun Sails .When I previously joined the family 15 years ago, The Gun Sails Team and myself had a lot of good times together. Flash forward 15 years and I've rejoined what is now one of the strongest windsurf brands in the world. They run one of the coolest operations I've ever been exposed to.

Sail designer Renato Morlotti has a fanatical approach to perfection. This guarantees one of the strongest and most performance products available, which I require for my wave conquests and my goal to be a PWA slalom frontrunner. To be able to work with a team infrastructure whose main goal is great products and great customer service is such a sense of freedom. I am extremely thankful to be placed into such a great organization. From here out....... IT'S ON !"

http://www.gunsails.de/fr/art.php?k=23&a=2369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matos :
-> Fanatic/Duotone-Freewave
-> Starboard Futura/Duotone- Freerace.
Anti pétole : Fanatic Sup Race Proto Strike 14 x 22
Bic Bamba 1990-1991-1992
Yannou

Message par Yannou »

Toselli est passé chez RRD(AFF Saint malo)

Photos : Eric Bellande
Heflav

Message par Heflav »

Vmax : Windsurf : 37.90 / Wing : 22,9
No parking, no feeerider, :arrow: wing! :mrgreen:
Olivier44

Message par Olivier44 »

BEN7 a écrit :Pour info : JOSH ANGULO JOINS GUN SAILS
Le champion du monde PWA Vagues signe chez GUN SAILS !
http://www.gunsails.de/fr/art.php?k=23&a=2369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A lire l'interview de CV-1 par Windsurfjournal : http://www.windsurfjournal.com/frontblo ... ANGUAGES=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Olivier44

Re: Les transferts des pros : Dario Ojeda chez Tabou

Message par Olivier44 »

Dario Ojeda a signé chez Tabou :

:arrow: http://www.tabou-boards.com/component/c ... ario-ojeda" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Répondre